Do guys swipe right for fun on POF?

This is my account on POF 511 yes Do guys swipe right for fun on POF?

Most Helpful Guy

• We do it because we're lucky to get even 1 match at all. I've used POF for about a month. Maybe 3 total (because I used it a few years ago) and in total probably gotten about 10-15 matches. And I"m lucky to get 1 reply after about 30 messages so some of us unfortunate guys just swipe right indiscriminately and IF WE DO get any matches, we just pick through the weeds. Usually swiping everyone right isn't enough for me though. Same with Tinder. Swipe right on all of my daily matches and still end up with nothing. When I do get matches they are usually spam bots or morbidly obese girls with like 6 kids.

Even if all is well, we match, she's decent looking, etc, I'm still lucky to get a reply. Then when she does reply either it takes her like 5 days to reply (and I have to message her again in order to get one) or she randomly vanishes after a few messages. And no I'm not being rude or provocative or boring. Long story short, girls on these sites are super picky... it's ridiculous. They expect a guy to be a 10/10 to even consider talking to them.

Well why not try an experiment, you can make a few fake facebook accounts and say try 3 profiles all with different photos. It all comes down to the photo. Of if you have any female friends ask them to help you pick the best one.

@Psuedoscape I suppose but I've tried just about everything and over several years. I've gotten advice from girls as well as guys who were successful, followed online guides and everything. To be honest I think that one reason my just be because I'm black. At least 1/10 profiles on dating sites openly express their disinterest in dating black men. Even some black girls say it too.

What Guys Said 13

• If I had to guess they probably swipe right on everyone. If I'm not mistaken you can only see who liked you if you pay or if there is a mutual match.

• media.giphy.com/media/3qLCzcilftvqrM9Ok8/giphy.gif

Our goal is to find as many mates as possible, your goal is to find the best mate. You can't fight the underlying human nature.

• I think some guys believe the numbers game and swipe right on all girls.

• 511 want to fuck you, 100 will attempt a relationship, 20 will actually like you, and of that 20 you might have mutual feelings with a few of them. Good luck!

• Well no they swipe right on everyone.

There is no point being selective this early on haha.

• What's that?

• Horny guys everywhere or they're not picky

• Unless you resemble a walrus guys are going to hit yes. Bear in mind some of them may be in their 70's. Or 14.

• Most just swipe right to pretty much every decent girl - or just swipe for all - why wouldn't they?

• No guy in history will get that many.

• i swipe right on everyone and only respond to the hot ones

• They have to since most men have little options. Swiping all the time is supposed to increase our options.

• Every guy swipes right on every girl regardless of what she looks like.

Hell half the guys don't even look down they are just swiping right while watching tv.

What Girls Said 5

• They do if they find you attractive so could be for fun. Could be for a relationship

• This is the main reason I don't like swiping apps. It's such a waste of time and one sided because the guys ruin everything from their end. They completely defeat the purpose of the app. We can never tell if a match is real or not because they ALL do it. Girls are literally the only ones putting in the work and picking through individually.

For men it's a numbers game, we have no choice. It's best to not even to go online.

• Maybe they're just horny

• Poosy is poosy so I guess yh.
    But lol I'm but you look good

• They just swipe for everybody to increase their chances.