Am I crazy? I can't stop thinking about a guy I haven't even met in person (officially)?

We met online; mutual friends on Facebook... I took the leap because he seems to be a lot like me and I thought we'd get along. We started talking end of June, and have been in touch since. We get along very well online. We have talked for hours and hours and hours straight. We don't talk all the time, weeks may go by, but I know he's thinking of me and we like each other's stuff. He's into me. I am into him. He works full time and is currently a touring starving artist, but his home is near me. He has been touring since we've been talking, traveling and whaynot, and I get he is busy, and he has stated we will meet. We've made plans before, we've talked about what we'd do.. I know the day will come when our schedules will work. The thing is, I can't stop thinking about him. I'm 22 and I feel 13. I haven't ever been so crazy for a guy before. I also HAVE seen him in person, but I never spoke to him. So I know in person I find him attractive as well. I stalk his Facebook a lot and I'm just feeling... In awe (?) because we are so similar and I haven't ever talked to a guy where we just click. Similar interests and everything. I know he isn't seeing anyone else right now either; I've turned down about 20 guys this past two months because I'm SO locked on him. I feel crazy for being so sure, but at the same Time not because I really think it'll work, I just know it. But each day drags on and wanting to meet him is getting to me, I think about him 24/7. It doesn't feel healthy or normal, but I can't help him. I'm just so excited he exists and that we have crossed paths. Is this weird? Immature?

2mo Help IT not HIM haha
2mo I feel like Cupid pierced my soul

Most Helpful Guy

• You are essentially the female me here. I'm in the same position as you except rolls are revered. The girl I met through a mutual friend online is busy with school stuff.

Its a tough road, but I assure you, you aren't crazy for wanting to go down it.

Aw cool ^.^ I hope it works out for you! It's a strange position to be in.

It was going fine until recently. Just a small bump in the road. It does seem to be strange and my parents sure don't understand why I devote so much energy for her but as I'm sure you'll agree, they are worth it.

They are! Don't let others persuade you to think otherwise. I've faced the same thing. My friends and mom just don't get it. But, I just know it's right. Gut feelin' (:

What Guys Said 1

• Not weird nor immature. Common as hel lfrom 18 YO and up. Deeply in love. Normal, standard. As intense as normal. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• No you aren't crazy, but one thing though, I wouldn't reject guys while you haven't met him in person. I met a guy online and we started video chatting and texting. We communicated for about 2 months or so and then I got the chance to visit him. I really liked him, but I did not close doors until I met him in person. I was still talking to other guys online and even went on a date, before this guy and I met we never discussed about not dating other people. So keep this guy in mind, but don't reject other guys, you may find someone you like dating other guys.

• It's just the fantasy and the anticipation that is behind all of this. Don't get too ahead of yourself. Everyone is awesome online but once you meet you will find reality is not so charming,