How do you ask out a girl without being a fuckboi?

I just don't know. I will simply ask a girl if she wants to go on a date and she will call me a fuckboi to all her friends. Like I don't get it. It's not like I'm walking up to them smacking their ass and saying, "hey baby what time you wanna come over." All I'm doing is simply asking them for a date. Are the girls that are doing this just bitchy... or what?

What Girls Said 1

• Lol. I was under the impression that a fuckboy was someone that wasted your time. They just fuck around. Anyway, no. Not all girls are bitchy. There are a lot of pretentious and stuck up girls so if you find them in a group.. stay away. Ask the girls that send you a smile and a wink. Ask the girls that are inviting. The pretentious girls will love terrible sad lives. It's a repeating pattern of life.

What Guys Said 2

• It's their age. All they care about is popularity and their self image. If you come in between that, and fall short of their expectations, they will ridicule you as like a defense mechanism.

• Yes, they're just bitchy. Pay them no mind. Those are the same girls who will be sitting around during their college years, wondering why nobody is asking them out.