What is/was your dating life like in college?

And is it easy or hard to get a boyfriend/girlfriend in college?

Most Helpful Guy

• i never went to college so i'll substitute it for what it was like in school, it was impossible to get a girlfriend. i was rejected every time i tried approaching so i realized i wasn't supposed to approach, i had to wait for a girl to choose and approach me, and a few did but all they wanted to do is date and ditch me, except for the last 2 weeks i was moving out of state and the most sweetest perfect dream girl i always wanted approached me, but i couldnt keep her. but now that i look back on it i wish i would of got her full name address and phone number so i could of kept in touch with her and gone back to her because within the year after moving i got my licence and a car.

Most Helpful Girl

• What dating life? I dated books!

What Guys Said 15

• I fucked every person I could no one fucking dates you fuck as many fucking people as you fucking can or else fucktards call you a fucking loser

Pink downvoters you guys are hot you know what we'd do in college
      This message has been endorsed by jeb bush

@Curmudgeon You are a piece of shit sir.

How did that Amnesty pandering work out for your dad? Well, in your case, you were born, so maybe on a micro level it worked.

• Nonexistent. Where I was in university, there was a saying: The women who like men don't speak English, and the women who speak English don't like men. I did become very fond of the East Asian persuasion, but cultural and linguistic barriers were hard to overcome.

• I've been single 99% of the time. I dated one for 3 weeks until I started missing the single life, which I've been in since then.

• Nonexistent, because it just isn't a priority at all to me.

• I spend my entire college life without dating anybody. In our part of the world (India) it's not a big issue , because arranged marriages are also very common. So it becomes the parents responsibility to find a compatible life partner for you. Children are ready to accept what their parents decide for them. Some people do go for love marriages also.

• If you're sexy you'll get anywhere if not I'm not sure if college would make a difference finding a mate. But if it's casual meaningless sex is what you're looking for then sure it might help

• People didn't date much where I went; it was mostly just hookups. Though a lot of people didn't do that either.

• It was fine.

• It's not hard if you make it not hard. If you're like me and stupid, it might be 😑

• i went to a technical school and only say my then girlfriend now wife only on weekends.

• shitty, i have a huge crush on a really good friend that I've known for almost a year, and when i told her how i felt and asked her to tell me how she felt, she ignored me or told me she wasn't gonna answer that...

• Didn't ever go to college.

• Non existant, like always

• It was pretty bad. Thank god, collage is better.

• Never dated... Didn't really get a chance to meet and talk to girls, didn't want to make things awkward with classmates and I was just focused on my studies...

I don't really know where all this fraternity, sleeping with 100s of people really happens... It seems really untrue.

What Girls Said 2

• I was single freshman and sophomore year.
    In a relationship junior and senior year.

• I go to a community and it's non exsistant