Should I tell her that I'm a virgin?

Hi,

What I'm about to say might seem absurd but it's true. I'm a 32 year old virgin. And no, I'm not ugly, deranged, or asexual. I've just always been extremely shy around women. I've had women checking me out and smiling at me, but I always froze with fear. Last week ago I couldn't take it anymore. I saw an amazingly attractive woman that was giving me signals. I mustered all the courage I could manage and I approached her. I told her I thought she was very attractive. I was certain that she would just laugh at me, but this wasn't the case. She started to blush and told me she never had a guy approach her with so much confidence. I introduced myself and she told me her name. My nerves were killing me so I told her that I had to be somewhere and I asked for her phone number. To my surprise she immediately typed it into my phone. I left and when I was out of her sight I thought I was going to faint. I acted as calm and cool as possible, but inside I was dying.
Anyway to make a longer story short. I called her and we've been on 3 dates now. I think she really likes me, and I'm completely in love with her. But what now? What if the moment comes when we're going to have sex? She probably thinks I'm this confident guy that already had sex. On my dates with her I acted confident but that's all just show. I can't fake being experienced in bed. It's out of the question. What should I do? Tell her? And when? I really don't want to screw this up. The very fact that I achieved talking to her, let alone dating her, is something I thought I could never do. Please, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, amazing. Well done on pushing your nerves aside to approach her. You did well!
    As for the virgin thing, I won't lie, some women would mind but truly, some women wouldn't mind at all.
    Personally, I'd much prefer a virgin over a guy who's slept around and has a used up dick.
    If you don't want to tell her, you could always just tell her it's been a few years so you're a bit rusty, but usually honesty is the best policy.

Thanks. I guess I'll tell her. Any idea when I should tell her though? In what context?

Sometimes, when dating, talk can get sexual. Sometimes it's just light banter. You could use one of those conversations as a start to it. Just drop it in casually as if it's not a huge deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest and open. You have nothing to ashamed about. I am a 32 year old virgin too by the way.
    At the end of the day you want a woman who wants you, and not a woman who wants a fake projection of you.
    From here alone you should feel the desire to tell her.
    Oh and calm yourself, saying you are so in love with her in such a short time is dangerous.
    It is mostly your hormones talking, calm down and slow down.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• You will be fine! Be yourself because that's what she would like.
    Tell her the truth! She deserves to know.

• Nah, she'll probably figure it out when you put your penis in her ear...

Bwhahahahahaha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This made me laugh!

• Be honest. It is better than lying.

• Did you ever told her you WEREN'T a virgin? Then you have nothing to fear. ;P

No, I never told her I wasn't a virgin.

Then you should be fine. It's her problem if she just assumed you'd be more experienced in my opinion. :/