Would you date a man in his late twenties who still lived at home and worked and studied part time?

I still live at home. I work 30 hours a week and I am studying for a degree where I study for 20 hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes :) I'm probably moving in with my parents next year too to save money while I pay off study debt and save up. There's no shame. Even for late 20's.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women will give a response that puts them in a favorable light. They will not however, do it if you look at their action.

Many women are good at hamstering their behavior and will rationalize why they would not want to date a man under these conditions when reality is they don't want for superficial reasons.

Phrase u question differently and you;ll get completely different response from women.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I'm in the same boat haha

• I don't think what a person does for a living matters if you love them.

What Guys Said 2

• You're bettering yourself, that is NEVER a negative to girls.

• I don't see anything bad on that man.
    No real reason. Only girls with some kind of distorted mind would judge you negatively because of that.