Guys, have you ever dated a girl who was TOO excited to see you/spend time with you?

How did you handle it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing. Only girls get put off by enthusiastic partners. Most guys are happy to have a woman who's that into them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the girl who's too excited to see the guy I was seeing. After 3 or 4 months he said "don't bother me again, you're so clingy". He tried being nice at first but I was really clingy, I can't really blame him.

In what ways were you clingy?

Maybe you should leave him alone and see if he comes back to you

Thanks for the mho 💙

What Guys Said 17

• To be perfectly honest, I saw it as a license to do anything I wanted to with her sexually and once I dominated and subdued her, she calmed down and things were great. I'm into S&M so she got spanked frequently and forcefully and loved all of it.

• I was once seeing a girl who was hyper insecure. Like she'd text me every day, ask to hang out and tell me how much she missed me even after we left our dates and how she wants to see me again.

She'd also fish for compliments by sending pics of her face, nudes, her in underwear if I didn't respond to her soon enough.

She also acted very giddy around me on our dates and if she asked to hang out and I was busy but offered to reschedule, she'd throw a fit, accuse me of losing interest and seeing others which is bullshit. I ended up leaving it because if it was that bad early on, it'd only get worse

I won't lie, there's been some times where I caught feelings for a girl early on but still managed my emotions and behavior where I didn't act this way. Us guys have enough pressure as is to not act clingy. Sometimes people misconstrue little things as clinginess.

Like what kind of little things?

Like agreeing to a date if you don't see them that often, responding to a text shortly after, showing slight signs of interest, giving any kind of attention.

• I handled it well. Very well. xD :P

• Nope. Rare, those are.

• I have never dated such a girl , but I know how to handle it. Just pretend that you are busy and that , time is very precious to you. Meet her only once a week on a Sunday. Say , you are busy on other days. Handle her with care and understanding. Tell her sometimes that she needs to be patient just like other girls.

• How can one bee "too" excited? Is she clingy?

I'm not sure. What do you consider to be "clingy?"

In constant need of attention 24/7. Give no personal time or space.

• Yep, many times in fact. It generally wears off after about 5 months. Then what I couldn't stand, i end up missing..

• I once dated a very insecure woman who was kinda controlling. Things didn't work out. But I knew it wasn't really me, just her own fear...
    That's pretty much it. No woman ever seemed to be really excited around me.

What did she do that was controlling? And also, how do you know it wasn't you? Did you take her on dates and show her attention, tell her when you needed to cancel plans, etc? This isn't trying to be rude, I'm just really curious...

First date was a bit awkward for me, but it was great. At least I know I managed to turn her on lol.
      Anyway, I went home afterwards and I just went straight to bed. didn't text her to say the date was great, didn't want her to think of me as weak or anything. It was a Sunday. On Monday morning our common friend calls me to ask why I hadn't messaged the girl already, because she was saying I was a good kisser (still dont know it that's true or my friend's BS lol) and that the date was simple but amazing, and that she was disapointed for not getting messaged a 'good night'. It all felt like she was already overthinking stuff altough everything went fine. It's not like she tried to reach me and I didn't reply, no, she pretty much was ready to expect the worse from the get-go and the next dates we went on that image was kinda solidified... Besides, her desire didn't really stay that strong for too long, so it felt like I was pretty much filling a hole, and not in the good way...

• What's "too excited"? Are we talking like when you get back and the dog attacks you or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ztgW2eZp0

• nope

• They become clingy af so I drop em fast as shit.

• I wish

• never lol I'm usually the one too excited

• Those were the days. Now she can't wait to get away from me lol

• Yes. I married her about 40 years ago. Still together.

What was she like when you first met?

Sweet. Affectionate. Shy. I was besotted so the rest is just a blur.

• Lol women can't stand me

They can't I haven't done anything but women avoid me

• Nope.

What Girls Said 3

• Gosh I was even eagerly too excited to talk on the phone. That pretty much explains me.

• A dated a guy like that and he was just too annoying for words... just, ewww, ugh, gross, bleh, annoying...

• Yes, I have and she was crazy!