Why would a male friends with benefits to ask about birthdays, cash and exes?

Friends with benefits texted 2 days later to say he enjoyed our "time together" and asked when is my birthday. I asked why he wanted to know, his response was he's just curious. Normally I wouldn't give much thought to something like that, but he also started asking about my ex and why my past relationships didn't work out, so I'm curious as to why he did this because he previously said he didn't want a relationship. Also, he got himself in a tight spot and could not use his credit card, so he asked me to loan him some cash. Clearly this is not standard friends with benefits protocol. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• No need to be worried, if you are not comfortable let him know.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends with benefits also says things sometimes that makes me wonder. Like "You are all Mine" and "if you get a boyfriend, I will be very mad'' you know things like that and then he goes all cold again. so I am where you are. Confused. hope it all works out for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Another case where one person in fwbs gets feelings, too common.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah i would be wary. Especially about the cash thing. I would have a conversation with him about boundaries again. Where you both state what is ok and not ok in your friends with benefits situation.