Is there such thing as being prettier than somebody else?

2mo As in, a white girl will always be prettier than a Latina, southeast Asian, etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course there is. What a silly question.

Read the update.

Well, that's even sillier. Of course a white girl will not always be prettier than girls of other races. Because attractiveness is (a) completely subjective and (b) completely fucking subjective.

I suppose if you're some redneck-ass hill-dwelling jackshit living in the wilderness who repeats "whites are the master race" over and over to himself while clutching a copy of Mein Kampf that you can't even read as you fall asleep each night, then yes, your toothless white sister will always be more attractive to you than someone of another race.

But for the rest of us, that just sounds ridiculous.

Like your answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• "pretty" is subjective... so it all depends on whose opinion ur looking at

What Guys Said 2

• No, beauty is subjective. What I find beautiful is different from what someone else finds beautiful. So I don't think there will ever be one who is definitively the prettiest or most beautiful. Everyone is beautiful to somebody 😊

• Yes, at least I prefer White girls.

What Girls Said 1

• It all falls on the eyes of the beholder.