Is it always true? Are all women like this?

"If a Woman Dumps A Guy for another Guy, she will definitely dump This Guy too if some better guy comes along"
Is this statement always true?
A girl blew off a guy for me, and im confused if i will get dumped by this woman too?

• Yeah its always true.
  • No, its not always true, Maybe she was just casually dating that guy or maybe she was super attracted to u so she blew off other dudes.
  • Others (please give comments)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not always like that for sure. Everyone's different. Give her a chance if you care about her. We don't know what happened in her previous relationship, what was her previous boyfriend like. But always be careful. My ex-boyfriend dumped me and had about 4 girls after me...

She completely did 180 on this guy, i mean they used to come together and he used to drop her in his car,
      and as soon as i told her i like her , after that day she has completely blown that guy off,
      what do u think what would have happened?
      Was she was just going along with him without any attraction or she was super attracted to me?

I understand. Hard to tell, both maybe. Watch her behaviour and be careful but give her a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life's to short to worry about that stuff. We already talked about this a couple days ago lol. It sounds like you haven't talked to her about it, you should find out if it was a serious boyfriend or just someone she was dating.

there's a good chance she was hanging around with him and didn't want to be single, or just dating him and thought you were better so blew him off.

Will it happen to you? No one on the internet has one single clue, and you don't either. Just have fun with her and see how things go. Maybe you will get rid of her because she's boring, its dating for reason.

What Girls Said 8

• This also applies to guys. Who ever dumps someone just because someone "better" came along is a very unreliable person.

• Nothing is ever always true. People do change. Is it likely true, yes. And people tend to follow certain patterns. But people can always also change.

• It's not always true. She was loosing interest in him for a reason. Just communicate with her and give her what she needs. A relationship that works is one where both partners learn what the other wants and tries to give it to them.

My friends told me that "bro, she would be a hoe if she has still kept that guy in the background and still taking things further with u"
      But, she has completely blown that guy off.
      What u make out of that?

Sarah , they were all over each other the day before i told her i like u,
      but immediately after i told her i like her, she did 180 on that guy ,
      i mean before he used to drop her and receive her in his car but after the day i told her i like her.
      that guy never drops her or receives her and she used public transport to go home.
      I dont understant, how can a woman just dump a guy like that for a new guy?

maybe she realized there is someone else interested in her and she doesn't hasve to settle for him but if she was all over him one day and the next aday all over you, i would take it slow and try to understand her reasonings. It's not normal to be totally into one guy one day and another the next.

• It's not 100% but more than likely yes.

• No, of course not.

• True like for men

• Maybe she was just not that into Guy1 in the first place and fell in love with guy2.

• I don't think this is necessarily true for breakups, but do think it's a big red flag if the person cheats.

It would be Cheating if she would be keeping that guy in the background,
      But i know from my stalking that she has completely blown that guy off.
      What u make of that?

I think you should breakup before pursuing others, personally. But I've had it done to be and he married the woman, so I guess it must not be true.

What Guys Said 2

• If she left a guy for you you mean? Then yes I think its highly likely that she will again since clearly her idea of relationships are not about sticking things out but bailing at the first sign of discomfort.

• Nah. People often stay in relationships that they don't want to be in because they're afraid of being single. And then when someone they're actually interested in comes along, they jump ship. It's a shitty thing to do, but it's common as hell.