So a girl can't change a guys mind no matter what right?

i mean to want a serious relationship... or more than sex etc... is there secret us girls need to know. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible but highly unlikely to happen tho. If he gets what he wants, he won't want to suddenly start 'working for it'. Why bother if it's for free?

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad always told me that girls always have the upper hand, because guys care about what's between our legs. Of course, if the guy sincerely cares about the girl, that would motivate the guy to wanting to change. Generally speaking, you can't change anyone. They have to want that change of mind and life overall. So to answer your question, it depends. If the guy is smothered of you, then maybe. Just remember that people don't general change, let alone change their minds unless it was over something bit or important, etc.

What Guys Said 5

• I've been trying to find a serious relationship for the longest time and every girl I try to get close to just wants something casual. Believe me, guys who want something real have the same problem. I mean I'm a hopeful romantic. One my first dates with a girl was getting coffee, sitting in the car, and just enjoying each other's company while watching a thunderstorm pass over us. You just have to find the right person.

• the secret is: for a girl to find a guy who actually wants a relationship to begin with. (and how you can tell that is when a guy is clingy) not go for one who doesn't and be thinking you have to change him. ether way all guys want sex, we also want love to go with it in an equal manner. but not saying this for the players, im talking about the nice guys.

• Not right XD

• Lol are you kidding?

no 😂😂😂😂💁

• Basically no. It's like asking how does a guy get out of the friend zone.

What Girls Said 0