Please Help! I don't know what to do with my relationship?

My 25 year old boyfriend and I have been living together for 2 years. We broke up for 3 months, and got back together 2 months ago... We have always had fights, and these days I have realized... there are days when I want to marry him, and then there are days when we fight so much and I see that he is a kid, and far from a man. I feel unsupported and unloved, but I do love him. When I try to talk to him, he blames everything on me, and refuses to see his ways.
What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him. Sometimes things just don't work out, regardless of how much you love each other. Relationships shouldn't be a one-way street like that.

Hope things work out one way or another for you. Good luck. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd leave.

What Guys Said 2

• Warn him if he don't change it will end. Have a busier life , go back to school if youdont have a career, have kids later if he's willing to stay together. He needs pressure and think about taking care of the family as the 1st priority

• all i had to read was 'unloved'.. if you feel like that, then go,,

a relationship is built on love

What Girls Said 0