I LOVE my boyfriend more than he loves me?

I have been dating my boyfriend of 2 years, we have had many fights and even broke up for 3 months, before getting back together. I notice that in fights I am eager to make up with him, and push aside my ego to make it work for our relationship. I do the little things and care about him. I know that I love him more than he loves me... it breaks my heart. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it is, sadly. One person feels like they found the love of their life but the other doesn't return even a fraction of that feeling. Unfortunately these relationships usually don't last.
    But what do I know, that is just my opinion

Do you think that in this case, i should leave?

I think that there are to many factors involved for me to make that decision. He might not be able to love as deeply as you and the love he gives you truly is the extent of love he could give anyone. I think only you know him well enough to make that call.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, yes it is normal and it happens more often than not. You're the "glue".

What Guys Said 2

• This is what you spend your life looking for. The best thing about falling in love is having someone to love you back.

Sometimes we jump to conclusions and the terrible truth is that it is up to you to answer these questions for yourself. Does he love you enough? Is your relationship working? The older you get, the more difficult it gets to admit when the answers no.

• Well then you have to ask yourself whether you can tolerate this kind of one sided thing forever.

What Girls Said 0