Should I ask him to pay for my rent and bills since he made me lose my scholarship and job?

Long story short, long diatance relationship, my boyfriend asked me to move to his country , i accepted , i turned down my scholarship and quit my job, its now 3 month and nothing has happened because of visa processing, i broke up with him 3 weeks ago, he is asking for another chance but i lost everything i had because of him , should i ask him to take care of me if he want to get back with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No because you didn't lose anything for him, you made a choice and their where consequences for it. That's on you not him, further more your the one who broke up with him so that's on you as well. Basicly all of this was your choice why would he be responsible for you when your a grown woman who is suppose to be "strong, independent and an equal to men"? You chose this, you. Deal with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't make you lose those, that was your own decision.
    You can ask him to help you out because you have nothing, but don't try to blame it on him.
    Your a grown woman.

What Guys Said 4

• You lost everything because you made the choice to quit your job and your scholarship. He did not make you do anything and you need to take responsibility for your own decisions and their consequences.

• no... grow the fuck up. you made the decision to change your plans. you took a risk and it didn't work out. he didn't force you to do anything.

• You lost your opportunities because of your choices. Grow the fuck up.

• lol YES

What Girls Said 3

• No ! Quite blaming him and assume that is all your fault ! As far as you told he didn't put you in handcuffs and pushed you to his country did he? That was your choice on your own because you loved him and in all honesty you should have thinked about all the consequences and pros&cons before making that move !

• Careers before relationships !

• No! You made that choice. He just gave you the option.