He said he liked me?

we were texting and he said he wanted to kiss me, I was out with a friend so I didn't respond right away, so then he was like "jk" but then
i replied "I like you too much to just be weird about that" and he was "I like you too" we text after that, then he said sweet dreams cutie, I was asleep, so this morning I sent a "good morning" text and I haven't heard from him since. Did I do something wrong?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure he'll get around to texting you if he hasn't already. You didn't do anything wrong, but I would say its probably better to admit feelings for someone in person rather than by text. Texts can be interpreted different ways and make people stress when someone doesn't respond right away. Though if days or weeks go by without a response then you have reason to worry.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that you did something wrong. Some people are like that, he'll text you back for sure, just wait. When it comes to "jk" I think he might have been serious about this kiss but you didn't respond right away and he probably thought that you read this message already and didn't know what to say because you can feel different and he felt awkward so he tried to laugh off.