European Women?

So this summer, a bunch of my friends and I are taking a trip to Europe, but we're going to be in Western Europe only. We'll be in France, Germany, Amsterdam, Sweden and possibly the Czech Republic. I want to know, how are the women in those countries compared to American women in terms of openness for flings and one night stands and whatnot?

'

Most Helpful Guy

• You lucky son of a...

What Girls Said 1

• OK .. I'm from Europe. I think we are the same as American women, maybe even more open and educated in sex.

In Amsterdam there's a Red District with prostitucion and marijuana is legal - you have specialized caffes for that.

But the girls I think they are the same as in America: it depends - some are very quiet, some are crazy, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Haha, I live in Amsterdam. And believe me, you're gonna have a nice time here :p. It is way better than in America.