What makes a girl girlfriend material?

So I don't know if it's because cuffing season is pretty much almost begun or some reason but everyone in my friend group currently is in a relationship right now except me. Instead I have guys constantly asking me if I want to fuck. Today alone I had two guys asking me if I wanted to fuck and one of those guys is a grade below me and he snuck up behind me and bent over my shoulder and bit my boob. I don't understand why guys just want to stick their dicks in me. I'm not that pretty, I don't sleep around (I'm a virgin), I don't talk about sexual things much, and I don't dress revealingly. I don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well generally I love a girl who is sweet, compassionate, affectionate and romantic. If what you say about yourself is true though, it's strange that you attract those kind of boys. They're probably just creeps who like the idea of messing with an inexperienced girl. I'm sorry that you have to deal with them, you certainly deserve someone better

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's different for every guy. They usually want someone who's attractive, kind, loyal and has a dirty side.

What Guys Said 2

• Not wearing makeup but not hating sex

• Girls who aren't hot are used for sex because they're easy.

What Girls Said 0