Should I Ask Him Out?

The gut I like just told me he likes me, but we made an agreement at the beginning of the year to not date anyone for multiple personal reasons. He told me he regrets that, because he really likes me... I think we could make it work, because honestly this is cliché but we just clicked. We are so so close and it's amazing but we both feel the tension in the air. We want to sit just a little bit closer. Hug a little bit longer. That sort of thing... I'm wanting to talk to him about it and tell him that I think we should get together... will I regret that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You and him sound perfect for each other. The chemistry sounds right and everything. But you both made the agreement unless if you break it and just date. I mean you can try to ask him out and see what he says. If the timing and situation is right then just go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is comfortable and you both have feelings go for it. Make sure you both know how you feel and it shouldn't be an issue for either! Good luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• yes do it.

• You won't regret it but in the end, he will.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're both too young to be dating. You should wait for a while.