HELP! GIRLS! HELP?

Iam probobly the only guy with this problem

The girl i was taking to homecoming said it was not a date. But she obviosly has a crush on me. Several other girls lik me , and i am really good frirends with one of them. Still taking girl #1 to dance, but is girl#2 the girlfriend candidate. She gave her digits to a female friend, and whe i peeked over her shoulder she told me what it was like it was obviosly my responsibility to look at it. She also asked me if i got to see all of it. Niether one has a boyfriend. Girl # 2, if she is winner of the bae debate, will sooner or later want the d, and i am that one guy who would actually say no, tho da booty is on fleek.

2mo I AM NOTHING BUT FRIENDS WITH BOTH OF THEM. I AM ASKING "WHICH FRIEND SHOULD IASK OUT IF THEY BOTH LIKE ME
2mo we were going to homecoming as friends. she said it was not a date

Most Helpful Girl

• The fuck.. you should just focus on school. Not da booty.

lol straigt a

I HAVE SEVEN OLDER SISTERS SO I WILL GETY KILLED 7 DIFFERENT WAYS. they taght me not to be that kid of guy. the only one polaying games are the girls. i have no clue what is going on

Then why talk like that? Lol you need to chill little boy. Why dont you talk to one of your sisters about this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I just meet a 14 year old player. Wow...
    Dude, are you for real? You really want me to answer this question? 😅

im not a player i am a guy who has two girls.. wtf read the whole d**n page

sorry. the whole page will explain it. i am being called a player fo being a handsome nice guy

Ahhh... I see.

What Guys Said 1

• at your age i was a player
    too
    stop lying it doesn't matter to you
    you are just trying to keep as many girls around at the same time
    and not lose them

LOL GOOD LUCK
    and get over yourself i thought i was the shit to
    trust me dude you are a kid