Do you think it's hard to forget about first love?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes
    I was 12 or 13 when I had my first crush. It took me a while to get over him, and since then, I never want to fall in love, again. Trust me, it is going to work. If I don't fall in love again, then I would be the happiest human alive.
    Who here want to call me crazy for believing that? 😅

What Guys Said 6

• Yes its hard. I never wanted to leave my first but she did. I wasn't her first relationship so it may have been easier on her, I don't know. However, I think it'll be easier to forget when I find the one and then maybe I'll realize why it didn't work out with the first one.

• Yes and no. Yes, because the first girl I met was very close to perfect. No, because my life goes on. Would I like to find someone like her? Yeah.

• You never forget it but it stops hurting when you get your second love.

• Sure, but you will.

• I hardly remember yesterday.

• Been 32 years and I still am not over her.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm still with my first love, have been "officially" since sixteen I was madly in love with him then it's just grown since then. He's the one, the only I ever want! So it would be horrible for either of us to lose the other. I cannot ever imagine having to or wanting to forget him, he's been my BFF since I was five. So to us it's almost like we already have a lifetime together. Something drastic would have to happen to pry us apart.

You lucky ducks. My wish is to have that kind of love.

• You never forget about it, but eventually it stops hurting, you get over them. They either stay as a good memory or a sad memory, but they stay.

• always