Her boyfriend called me?

Was dating a girl and I guess she picked another guy over me. The guy ended up calling me and telling me to back off.

i didn't know what the fuss was about. I am dating other girls too so it didn't really bother me. But I found it immature for him to call me.

I asked her girlfriend that this guy called me and her girlfriend was freaked out and told me to ignore it.

the good thing is that he is insecure and it would be a matter of time she would dump him.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure what the question is?

If you made it official in the past days with one of the guys you dated, and that guy ended up calling other guys you dated to back off. How would you react?

Angry as he has no right to do that

What Guys Said 2

• If that happened to me, there would have been some sort of comment about the possibility of me having sex with his spleen if he ever called me again. That's just me though. You're the bigger man.

Lol. Thanks. I always like to keep my cool and only show positive or indifference because negative energy is a sign of weakness.

Lmao... ruthless. I love it haha

• Ha I doubt it. She already locked in to a abusive relationship already probably. She gonna need be very brave to end it. Nah she gonna be one of those girls I think.