Sensitivity or Cocky?

Good evening ladies and gents , I have a Question for you smart people , Do females prefer men that are sensitive 😭😭 or men that are very cocky🍆🍤

• sensetive
  • cockiness
  • both

Most Helpful Girl

• Both would be nice. A mixture of the two. There's always a time to be sensitive and a time to be cocky lol

That part💯 but in my own opinion , I think maybe a grown man should never really be in his feelings , what do you think about that?

Understood Queen👑✊

Lol 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• A mixture of the two actually but not cocky, confident.

They like it when you can show your sensitive side to them it makes them feel like they get to see a side of you that no one else gets to, like they got through to you or something.

and of course women in general like men who are confident and take control, dominant and or cocky but isn't a douche about it.

What Girls Said 4

• I like a guy to challenge me especially when he knows he can win. So cheeky little bants back and forth keep me on my toes but it can easily become hurtful or go to far so being sensitive and mature really is the complete package :)

• Those aren't mutually exclusive. And neither are particularly attractive.

But given the choice between the two, cocky. At least it suggests he might have a spine.

• I rather have an all around man.

• I like sensitive guys who know what they want.

What Guys Said 0