We had fight my ex boyfriend (we are still very close friends) and he said he is done with everything. What does he mean?

We had fight my ex boyfriend (we are still very close friends) and he said he is done with everything. What does he mean? :/

What Guys Said 1

• What does it feel like he means? Sounds to me like he was still holding on to your relationship and shit got hard and decided it's no longer worth it. The best thing to do is to give him some space. Let him breath a little. He may not be over you yet and when you fight it still hits him hard. Most men don't want to leave forever, they just want out right now and don't know how to express it. In a week he will be more willing to talk and be calm

Thanks for answering. We had this fight about two weeks ago and I texted him yesterday that I'm sorry and after that he said that he is just done with everything. I guess I just have to leave him alone and give him some space like you said. I just hate fighting and this is so frustrating. I feel like he just wants to forget me and move on. I still love him and he knows it. I just don't want to lose him..

Thanks I hope it too :) he always gets upset easily if we have fights or something bad happens. And usually it takes a very long time before he gets over it. So I won't give up on him. I know he still have some feelings towards me but I have no idea how strong feelings, I was his first love and he was mine but it doesn't matter anymore I guess. This just sucks... I'm worried if he finds some new girl and everything. Sorry because I talk so much haha, this is just so frustrating.

Not at all, I understand. My first relationship dragged on for 6 months after it was "over". You don't just lose feelings for people. It's gonna suck for awhile. Sure. But in time it will get better, one way or another. I promise

What Girls Said 1

• It probably means that he no longer wants you to be his friend.