My girl is too much into KPop?

Well, I'm 19 years old and I'm dating a 2 years younger girl. We are dating for 2-3 months already.. She asked me out, even though she didn't know me well, but I thought she is really cute and girl gamers are pretty.. Rare, y'know.
But somehow, I feel like she asked me out just because I look smiliar to her 'idols' (I'm Asian.)
Because all she talks about is literally KPop and her Asian 'husbands' or how she calls them.
I really like her, but she looks like she doesn't care about me.
Is it only my imagination or should I break up with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find this to be only your imagination. I see that she is projecting her ideals [KPOP Idols] to you because your Asian, and she more and likely is only with you because you fulfill that fantasy of hers. So if this is a bother to you, you better speak up now, because your no trophy. And you better make it clear what your reasons and intentions for dating her as well. I don't find this to be fair to you. She's really obsessed with the whole K-Pop thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a bit jealous with her Asian 'husbands' mantra. Its not healthy. And if she is not careful she is going to lose you because she puts them up as her 'gods' before having you [as her reality].

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she probably just likes the idea of being with an Asian guy a lot. The "Asian 'husbands' comment" is probably due to her lacking some social skills. If you like her a lot, I wouldn't worry about her being into KPop. That will probably change a lot over the next 5 or so years.

What Girls Said 6

• Just childish behaviour on her part. But most people date others basing on preconceived notions on what they find attractive.
    People will often like you for your looks so you need to get smart to see who is genuinely into you (mind and body).

Also gaming females aren't rare at all. I know loads. We just don't spend as much money on games cause of beauty maintenance costs.

• A 17 year old fangirl. Wow... I am so surprised...

If it makes you uncomfortable then breakup.

• Ughhh I don't particularly like people like her. There are guys like that too. They tend to exaggerate everything and about 50% of the things they say are just some pop culture lingo... But hey, she's still very young a and so are you. Maybe you think differently than I do. So I can't really advise you anything here, except to follow your heart

• She sounds like she likes the idea of your people rather than you.

• Sounds like a fetish, but you're young so it shouldn't be too hard to get over

• As a 17 yr old girl who likes kpop, this girl seems like a red flag. If she likes you based on how similar you look to (insert kpop singer name here) that's not a good sign. But if you are just an attractive Asian, it's probably just preference because I like Asian guys more than any other race, not because they're Asian, but because I find Asian features attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude... this smells more red than the flag of China. Get the fuck out of there.

• Not as rare as you think XD

• Could just mean she's attracted to Asian dudes. Talk to her about it. Tell her it weirds you out.