Pictures of his ex on social media?

I've been dating this guy and it's been going amazing. We've decided to be exclusive pretty much from the first date because we had such a spark. But I have one little issue he has pictures of his ex both on Facebook and Instagram. There not holiday or with friends in the photo, they are couple pics.

For me me personally I delete every trace of a ex doesn't matter if it ends on good terms, I just think it causes less problems. If we move into a serious realtionship I really want him to delete the pictures. I don't want my family or friends seeing his ex and wondering why she's still there. Is that wrong of me to ask. ?

When I talk about my exs he gets really jealous but it's ok for him to have his ex in my face. It's been going so well I'm afraid I'll ruin it.

It makes me very uncomfortable so what would you do in my situation?

• You should ask him to delete the pictures
  • You shouldn't say anything
  • Other

What Guys Said 1

• If they bug you.. Simply tell him too..

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone's different, but they're his pictures at the end of the day. If you're bothered by pictures which were captured at a time before you were with him then it hints at some level of insecurity. I don't mean to sound harsh; my boyfriend has pictures of his ex and they're all coupley on his Facebook but the past is the past. If you feel like you're comparing yourself to his ex, then it'll never make you happy. Sorry hun.