How do you find a boyfriend that will want to get you pregnant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first you need a boyfriend. Then he has to want to have children or at least be willing to have one by chance if he is fucking you without a condom or contraceptive.

*Caution* As you see on here and in the world just because he is man enough to get you pregnant doesn't mean he is man enough to stay with you or take care of the child.

Most Helpful Girl

• More like how do you find a man who doesn't want to lol I don't want kids and it seems every guy does :/

Or at least the ones that want a serious relationship that is

There are a lot of guys around who don't want kids. Should be easy.

You could always find an older divorced guy who has adult kids who are on their own.

@zagor I have dated single fathers and even they are like "I want you to have my last baby" I'm like "no thanks lol"

What Guys Said 7

• You need to make sure, that he wants to put his dick into your vag.

Why wouldn't he want to?

Why does it depend?

If you'd meet me, you'd know I don't want marriage AND children, so you can move on to the next person, who will.

• Do you want a boyfriend? or just to get pregnant?
    because getting impregnated by simply just a boyfriend is a little irresponsible.
    If you just want a guy to get you pregnant, then make sure they don't have to pay child support. Most guys will be up for it.

I want both.

I think most men want to have children, it's just a matter of time and place. You just need to settle down with someone you love deeply and who loves you the same way. Eventually you'll talk about children and marriage and all that, but it's not like you just get a boyfriend and ask him to put a baby in you.

😂😂😂😂

• Probably not a good thing to bring up on a first date.

I dated a girl who started speculating about what our kids would look like the third time we slept together.

• Not many guys want to get a child while they're dating, but hey maybe you'll be lucky to find a guy who wants a child while not married.

• Baby Rabies

Most men are smart enough to run for the hills

• if he loves you and he will want kids then he will make you pregnant.

How do you find a boyfriend who loves you?

the signs of someone falling in love with you are pretty obvious, they will do irrational and illogical things for you out of love.

• No smart guy would do that. A proper guy would not consider kids until they were financially secure AND married.

What Girls Said 4

• Find a guy who wants kids.

• *sigh*

Why you say sign.

• Uhh... Ok

• You need to get a boyfriend and be in a relationship with him for a while before talking about pregnancy.