Being a virgin at 24?

Am i weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all. Everybody is different and unique. That part of you is extremely intimate, and you should share it only with someone who means a great deal to you, and you mean a great deal to them. Don't succumb to peer pressure. Your emotions should guide you, but don't rush these things.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are not weird. I'm the same age and still a virgin. Don't let this to be an issue. Nobody is not going to care accept for you and the person who is interested in you. You don't need to advertise your business to no one. What really matters is how much does your innocence and lack of sexual experience matter to you? How will your choices effect the kind of relationships you have with people? If you have plans for marriage, what will your husband think, feel and want in a wife? That is the kind of questions your need to ask yourself. Other than that, don't fall for social normalcy and what is expected of you according to society. Your sexual status and business is your business. But if you can last this long, you can save yourself for marriage with somebody who wants to be your husband and love you for you. Because of lot guys would kill just to score with you if your willing to put out, but you'll get hurt in the end.

What Guys Said 17

• Not weird. Surprising? Yes. There are more and more men virgins at the that age than females ( most men not by choice). But it's not a bad thing.

• no you aren't weird

• No, you're awesome! :D

• Since you're a girl, that's still normal. Kind of.

• Weird in the sense that it's not common. Yes. However, it's NOT weird in the sense of something you should be ashamed of.

• Nope, I'm proud of women who are virgins at your age. Makes me more attracted to date that type of woman.

• Not at all. No one really needs to rush losing their virginity

• No, it just means you're a virgin.

• Was it by choice or are you just undesired? I didn't even have my first kiss, girlfriend or sex until I was 23. Since then I've barely done anything sexual at all with any girl. Maybe about 2 weeks total in my entire life. Feelsbad...

• Is it by choice?

• Nope. There are more.

• You not weird, better wait and be mentally prepared rather than doing it too early

• You are kindda if you ask me but some will think it alright.

• Noo Not at all..!

• It's good... It's very good. Don't loose it bro.

• I am 28 and a virgin
    Weird?

• It's only weird if you're a guy.

What Girls Said 9

• No you're not weird. It might be less common but there is nothing wrong with it. I am a virgin too and I doubt I will be having sex within the next 3 years.

• Freak..

No I'm kidding, you're normal. The best age to lose your virginity is whenever feels right. Cliche but true!

• Don't worry about it

• What's the reason why you're a virgin?

You're scared or never found the right person, you're normal.

If you're a creepy person who scares girls away, then you're weird.

• lol I'll probably be in the same boat

• Nope.

• Thats not bad :)

• you've got gold between your legs babe, use it wisely.

• No, you are not weird. Wait for the right person.