He's ex blocked me on Facebook?

I've been seeing this guy for about two months now and we're both crazy about each other. We've made our feelings clear to each other. Anyway when I first met him he obviously added me on Facebook so I had a nosey through his pictures, I could see pictures of his ex on his tagged photo. I clicked on her profile just to have a look and that was it. That was over 8 weeks ago but today my friend asked could she see a picture of him.

So I logged into Facebook showed her but I noticed a lot of the photos he was tagged in where gone. So I just thought he deleted them. I just thought it was strange so I asked my friend to see could she see the photos his ex tagged him in and she could.

So he's ex has blocked me. I have never had any contact with this girl and definitely no problem with her. But I suppose I'm worried about her behaviour. He broke up with her because she became very controlling and jealous. He showed me the drunk texts she sends even tho he ignores them.

Why would you block your ex new boyfriend / girlfriend? It's very strange to me since I don't know how she could of found out about me.

• She's probably blocked you out of jealousy you should be a bit worried
  • Wouldn't worry about her
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• She's jealous. Obviously. But men don't like being controlled. So, till you'll be sane, there's nothing to worry about.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me she sounds like a jealous girl. If anything else happens I'd definitely say it too your boyfriend. I had something similar happen to me and the girl ended up attacking me for no reason.

What Guys Said 1

• don't worry about it. if she's jealous. who cares.

What Girls Said 3

• She probably blocked you out of jealousy, you shouldn't worry about it. If he wanted her don't you think he would still be with her? He's obviously with you for a reason. Just don't worry about her.

• Just the typical ex jealous girlfriend pay no attention to her.

• You block him too