Why do I feel so worthless?

I've never been in a relationship at 24, i couldnt have sex, i still live at home, i dont have many friends, i just want to sleep... i feel so depressed... why? I grew up in. A home where there was no love... Very strict, my mom wasn't social and isolated us a lot...

Most Helpful Guy

• the last part is also your answer. you don't know any other way. get out and make friends, meet new people. live your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok why have these expectations that when we are in our 20s we are supposed to be doing this and that. Everyone is different and have different circumstances. Do things that are out of your comfort zone join a class. Volunteer if you're not in school then go back to school do things you want. It's ok you haven't met anyone, maybe you need to love yourself first before they come around.

What Guys Said 4

• You can change your situation, the key lies in your hands.

• you sound like me, wanna talk to me?
    my girlfriend dumped me, i have no friends and i live in the middle of nowhere

• i don't blame her
    this world is crazy

hun relax go talk to people you are 24
    your old enough

• I can be your friend and i can help you out. Kik me @ _deeptt

What Girls Said 2

• Usually people feel worthless because they judge themselves based on other people's opinion of them. They tend to have a negative outlook and also believe all their own negative talk and opinions about themselves too

People who were raised in a loving home can often feel the same way

• I can relate to you so much! My parents have kept me isolated too, doesn't help I live in the middle of nowhere too!