Guys, Was this too much on the first date?

I met this guy a couple times, and we get along well. We went out just the two of us for the first time, but he had a lot of joint pain and after 30 minutes said he felt really bad for having to go home to rest. We rescheduled and everything, and I said it was completely understandable. So we said goodbye in the parking lot, and then I went to a few drug stores to pick up some stuff for his joint pain and I got him some food [I remembered he doesn t eat meat, so I made sure it was all vegetarian]. I texted him and asked if it was okay for me to drop off a few things that would help at his house. He gave me his address and seemed pretty happy about it. I met with him again to give him what I had bought to help, gave him a hug, and told him I hope he feels better soon. I just realised that this was only the third time I ve met him and this might have been excessive... but I was just really worried and wanted to help him. He seems really kind, and I could tell he was pretty sad. What do you think? We re both in our early 20 s.

2

What Guys Said 2

• That's not too. much at all. That's just being nice. If u did that for me i wouldn't think it was too much, I would just think that ur a really nice person and I'd be glad to have met u

• Not at all, shit I'm lucky to get a text back let alone someone buying me gifts lol.