How do I approach this guy I'm into at my college?

I am a people person I may not have many friends but I am open to conversation with almost anyone. Guys always stare at me and (not trying to be cocky) almost never approach me and there is a guy in my pre calculus and chemistry class at college and I have caught him staring at me , but never approaches me so I have been watching him like making observations about him to decide if I really like him and so far all that I have seen I like for example I am tall but if I like you then I like you even if you are shorter than me, well he is taller than me. He is cute, I mean like at least to me he is very handsome and sexy, he has dark brown hair , he seems to have nice sense of humor and will talk to anyone who talks to him he is a bit awkward and I find that absolutely sexy, it's not like crazy awkward but it's noticeable and he seems nervous and shy which plays into his awkwardness. I want to approach him and possibly start a friendship before anything I just want to know more about him and I want him to be more confident. I have no problem approaching him I just don't know what to say to him. I want to tell him that I think he'should cute because I want to be honest I don't think I will scare him off but If I do thenot I know he's a man that can't handle a girl that is not afraid to get things done. I am not the type to go out with anyone or even really have any crushes, but he is always staring at me when I enter class and looks like he wants to say something, but doesn'the and I understand it can be nerve racking for guys to ask girls out. I don't want this opportunity to go to waste because he seems to be special just something different about him than a lot of other guys I have met. So any advice will be helpful

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, personally I think tall girls are super sexy. there's actually a girl in my class who is like 1 inch taller than me, or maybe we are same height im not sure. she's super cute and sexy and I haven't had a decent chance to talk to her. Im sure in you're classes you guys get stuck wirking in groups, if I were you id try to get into a group with him. That way y'all can talk easily. Or have some reason after class to be like "howd you do on the test?" Or w/e and go from there. I know personally i would be super happy if this girl initiated conversation with me. If he's looking at you, he's interested! Lol. We dont look at girls we dont like cuz we hate to give the impression that we are available to her. Of course at the same time im sure he won't wanna be too awkward and you said he seems a bit awkward so dont feel bad if he's mot staring lovingly into your eyes asap! Lolol. Well good luck! Im gonna talk to my tall girl interest as soon as i get a chance. she's got hot tattoos and nice hair! Yum!

Most Helpful Girl

• Introduce yourself to him and ask him college-related questions. It would help if you guys had common friends/acquaintances.

What Guys Said 2

• Sit next to him, start with a Hey or hello and start talking about something random, small talk and consistency is all you need.

• everything starts with friendship. Hi how was the class

The class is good , just studying like a maniac, but the professors are so easy to talk to and quite funny

lol i just realized you weren't asking me how the class was you were saying that i could ask him how the class was lol

What Girls Said 0