What good can come if this while his girlfriend lives with him?

A guy thar I went to grade school with (we are 37 now) re-entered my life a few years ago via FB. He claimed to have loved me all these years. We met up and dated for a few months and everything was wonderful. However, we broke up because we were both broke, working and in grad school and the distance between us was too much mileage and getting expensive for airfare. However, we've always stayed in touch via text/talking and over 4 years, we both still love eachother even though we've "moved on". We now live a bit closer to eachother and he wants to meetup for dinner to see how we feel about eachother in person again. It's fine, but he has a girlfriend, and she's lived with him for 2 years!
I just don't see this being good at all. Chances are, feelings will still be there. And then he'll go home to her. Or break up with her for me. And kick her out for me. I don't want any of that to happen. I told him we will meetup if he's single again, when she's moved out, and after he's been single for a few months. He doesn't like this.

What Guys Said 1

• If he doesn't like it, that's not your problem, it's his. He shouldn't be trying to talk to you while in a relationship anyways; that's disloyal and deceitful to both you and his girlfriend. Nothing good can come of this in my opinion

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's a good idea to meet up with him. After all, he is taken.