Not really a question just wanted to post lol?

I really miss being in a relationship... well I miss getting excited about someone. Actually being excited about getting up in the morning because I get to look forward to talking to that special someone. I've been single for about a year now, that was my first relationship.. even lost my v-card to him... ughh I dunno what to do. I don't want to go out looking for a relationship. Lol just gunna lay here and be done with life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not find someone else to make you feel that way doesn't have to be intimate just a really good freind

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on

Lmao Im not caught up on my ex. Im over him.

What Guys Said 2

• Or you could get up and socialize so you can find that someone. ;)

I don't have a social life lol im super quiet and shy. I don't really talk to anyone at school

• ok cool for telling us.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know suck it up?

• Thanks for the xper!

And go meet new people. You won't move on until you choose to.

How? Im really quiet and shy.. so its kinda hard to meet new people

Well, if you want to meet people, you have to go out of your comfort zone. Go join a club or activity. Go to a cafe, bring a book, and don't be afraid to make eye contact and smile. You don't have to be the life of the party, but you do have to show up. Invite people places to.