Whats wrong with a girl focusing on herself and not wasting her time on men after she's been hurt?

I do not see a problem with a girl wising up and not wasting her time on men if they put her through shit, i have seen men on here who have been hurt and instead of improving themselves, they blame women and call them all whores and gold diggers and cry.

I have been hurt by men but i do not come on here and blame men

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing is wrong with that. It is exactly what should be done. It's the only way to be sure to not keep making the same mistakes in relationships or keep attracting the same screwed up men.

What Guys Said 14

• Wait who told you that it is a problem? Focusing on yourself after break ups is a good and healthy thing to do whether you are a man or a woman. I think you clearly do have some bitterness tho "wasting her time on men" and all that. So just focus on yourself, get comfortable with yourself again and take all the time you need to get over the guy who hurt you. Dating comes after you're over it.

Im not bitter at all, try again

Lmao here you go again with avoiding the point completely and continuing with the condescending insults. You definitely shouldn't be getting into any relationships with men until you deal with your bitterness. Bye.

Wait, why are you still replying when you are the one who told me you are done engaging in conversation. Hmmmm

• There's nothing wrong with it at all. Especially you since, like you say, you're not on here being bitter about it.

• Because they all say that, but in reality they're just the same as the bitter men that whine on here all day about women and all their adjectives. They do no "improving", and just constantly mope and whine about how it's all the opposite sex's fault that they're single. You can see like one every minute on the questions feed...

Thank you for proving my point, every girl who focuses on herself is seen automatically as bitter

No. Just the ones that bother to post on GaG about how they're tired of men "putting them through shit". There is no "improving yourself" it's just a lie they tell themselves so they don't feel stuck.

It's the same bullshit the men are pulling, it's just wrapped in a little more subtlety.

• I don't blame women as a whole but I blame the individual women who fucked me over.

Just like if I get fucked over by a guy friend, I'll blame them but not guys in general.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing. Focus on you and heal yourself instead of using other guys.

• Believe me. I see A LOT of women here complaining about men, blaming them for their troubles. You're not any better if you're here criticizing them when you're ranting about it.

As far as your question goes, you're right. There is nothing wrong with that and it's something more people should do rather than jump from relationship to relationship.

Boy bye, im not ranting at all

No im not actually, look up the definition of what a rant is before you start typing. I never said only men do this, you see what you want to see

It's in your question and it's in your elaboration. I never said that you said only men do this. I said you are pointing fingers. I'm not seeing what I want to see, I see what you put there. I didn't choose your words, you did.

• Who says there is anything wrong with that?

• Well you can't say that anymore :P and to be honestly, you can't just let some dogs bite you and consider all the other dogs the same as those ones, but as kendrick said, " once she rounds the corner, she'll be turning dike", section 80 high power

Ok stop trolling

Ya got me coper! But honestly you can't let some bad people influence how you jugde other people, everybodies different, all your doing by revisiting bad past memories is making them stronger feelings, if youd try to move on then there's no worries but if your like some people on here, you'll keep being and feeling that way every hour of the day

• Nothing

• "I have been hurt by men but i do not come on here and blame men "

neither did i.

• uhh no they dont they cal themselves: MGTOW or divorced, jaded, tar them all with the same brush, useless waste of space

• Nothing, you are only 23, so much to live, so much to do, if you want to focus on it, is good.

• Nothing, it's a great idea as long as it's not absolute.

• Nothing wrong with it. Everyone needs time alone sometimes.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I understand that someone can be hurt but behaving like that is not good and it's unfair just like generalizing people. Everyone's different and you just haven't met the right person. Maybe valuable people are in minority, but they still exist and I am not going to generalize people, because I respect this minority.

• Nothing wrong with that.

• There is nothing wrong with that keep doing you.

1 private opinion(s)