Is it ok to steal my best girl friend away from her boyfriend?

My best female friend broke up with her boyfriend and at a party that day was asked out by another guy (beat me to it basically lol) and he was an old friend so she is giving it a shot. they don't really hangout other then school and feelings aren't much mutual. I've been good friends wit her from long time, like her so much it's makin me cray cray and due to circumstances would it be ok if I steal her since they're not really dating?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't if I were you. She is obviously rebounding and it looks like the relationship won't last anyway. Just stay her friend for now, you waited this long. The last thing you want here is for her to rebound on you and it not work out. When she breaks up with the guy, then go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• No it's not okay to steal her. But if they stop 'dating', you can ask her out.

• no. dont be that creepy friend, did you have your bowl of stupid this morning? if you go try to "steal her away she will want him even more. best thing for you to do is stay out of it.