What does this mean?

So I unintentionally blew this guy off when he asked to see me. 2 weeks go by and I contact him asking if he wanted to hang out. He completely ignored me.

My friend said that I don't have a leg to stand on since I blew him off. What does she mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like a girl i will ask her out once. If she says no without coming up with an alternative right away, I'm done. Me: "do you want to do something Friday night?" Her: "I can't Friday but I'm free Saturday." If I don't get that or a yes, I'm out.

If I am completely crazy about someone, I might ask twice. Maybe.

I don't pay games and I'm glad this guy respects himself enough to not play them either.

Most Helpful Girl

• She means it doesn't feel good to pursue a flake; he's moved on. He did what was healthy for him.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he'll get back to you in 2 weeks.

• How did you unintentionally do that?

I didn't know he was asking me out. I misread the text. I didn't realize it until about a week later when I told my friend what happened, showed her the text, and she pointed out to me that he was asking me out.

Ohhhh What did he say? You could tell him you misunderstood him at the time

What Girls Said 0