What does it mean when a guy says you are his 'favorite' when he is already dating another girl?

What does it mean when a guy says you are his 'favorite' when he is already dating another girl? We are just friends and we talk every once in a while. Is this just a harmless comment he made to me or does he maybe like me?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He could just mean you're his favorite friend. I don't know the guy though so I don't know if he's trying to hit on you. But my guess is he just sees you as a best friend maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's dating another girl, which means that it's just a casual friendly remark that you might be his favorite person to talk to, or that he could be a flirt.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• thats weird to say that to a person 'your my favorite '
    he doesn't know what he talking about. like why can't you like me u know or put me first but not ur side chick

• yea, that is how I felt when he said that. And the way he said it really confused me too because after he said it, he seemed kind of embarrassed that he said what he said.

• it just doesn't make sense you know

• I would think that he is full of shit.