Is it normal that he is very sweet and talkative in person but very cold in texts?

We are dating and I think we are so close to begin a relationship but In not sure If Im getting the hints right

Most Helpful Guy

• texting sucks and its easy for people to get what you say wrong.

He is smart not to go too far with text.

If he doesn't feel understood over text, his text will come off as cold. It doesn't mean he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably he's not a big texter.
    My guy is like that too. He's super affectionate and so into me when we together but man he really suck at text.. Lol
    As long as he still wants to see you and sweet to you in person, he likes you. Don't put too much into his texting behavior.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely. I am guilty of it. The woman I am seeing right now is guilty of it too. I was re-reading some of our recent texts just earlier today and realized they almost looked like two people conducting some sort of business via text... lol. It is nothing like that IRL.

• Yes, it's normal, I've been that guy myself and it wasn't because I didn't love her.

• It could be he's bad at texting. Sometimes it'll be 1-2 weeks before I text someone (and it has bitten me in the ass). Just talk to him.

What Girls Said 0