He's cheating with me, where now?

I've known this guy for about a year, we've always been close, always been quite in to each other and recently we'd become really aware of how much we mean to each other. I'm like his best friend but it all has to be kept secret because of his jealous girlfriend. We hadn't seen each other for a long time, so I went round his, it was all innocent, a few flirty ticklish fights and some short cuddles.

Then I went round his the next day too, he was on the phone to his girlfriend, he seemed happy with her and then we were just talking on the bed and had a cuddle. This ended up him being on top of me, fingering me and I gave him head. He felt bad straight after but I know he enjoy it. I feel TERRIBLE. I feel like I've ruined my friendship with him, I know he likes me but then I know he loves his girlfriend. What should I be feeling? What should I be doing?

I told him I'd still be there for him and that nothing would change but seriously, I think we both know it's going to be awkward. He's quite sensitive and I know he really does care and appreciate me, this is one of the things he said "recently I've not been able to help but feel that I might have feelings for you because your so lovely and kind etc etc anyway I don't know how I actually feel because I know we've talked about "what if we were together...etc" and I don't know I've had it on my mind, I don't want you to think this is me stringing you along or anything but yeah you've been in my head a lot recently " How would you interpret that in my situation?

I really need advice and help on this. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• that is a tough situation and I was in the same one recently. tell him that it bothers you and that he doesn't have to choose between you and her but that you aren't going to b "that other girl" with the whole cheating thing. let him know that you support his decision either way and stuff. that you are doing the right thing and hopefully he will make the right decision

• I agree. Straight forward honesty, and he will be able to know how you feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Stop what you're doing right now. It's girls like you that keep us loyal girls with boyfriends so edgy and you make it hard for us to trust our men. I'm sure there's someone out there for you just don't complicate his and his girlfriend's lives! I'm dealing with this same bs right now with not being able to trust my boyfriend because of a girl like you.