Girls, do you really act like this around attractive guys?

I was talking with some of my friends about if girls actually like big muscles on guys which I always thought was a misconception, and one guy said that since he started working out seriously (little over a year ago) and put on a lot of mass he's had girls actually go up to him and put their phone numbers in his underwear. He also said girls do things like, grope him and put their hands up his shirt in public, and that's just the girls he didn't know.

Do girls really come on so strongly to guys they find attractive? I'm a pretty decent looking guy and I rarely have girls even return my glances. At the same time, I don't think he would lie to try and impress.

Girls, do you do this with attractive guys, or know of girls who do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a girl, but I can tell you that yes, they do. And its nothing new. I and most of the guys I know have been victim to this kind of behaviour by women at some point. I've been begged, propositioned, bribed, had women put their hands down my pants and I'm not even particularly attractive. Yes, women can be animals too, but this isn't some kind of special side to them reserved only for super attractive guys. Most guys have had women make this kind of aggressive advances on them, at least if you go out now and then. Hell Im sure you have too, maybe you just dont remember it? The thing is, most of the time when women do this to us, we aren't interested in them so it "doesn't count" to us and we tend to forget.

Damn, where are you when girls are doing these things? I can't say if that's ever happened to me. I have girls offer me their numbers before, but they were usually chill about it. I definitely never had girls sticking their hands down my pants lol wtf

What Girls Said 3

• I have respect for people, so I don't fondle them or touch them up without their permission, no matter how attractive they are.

• Most girls, not all. But yeah, girls do crazy shit.

Wow, I knew it wouldn't be all, but I sure didn't think it would be *most* girls lol. I always thought girls were all about subtlety, that it's guys who are the aggresive ones, that no matter how hot girls find a guy, it's his job to show his man enough to make the first move. This throws all of that out the window.

It really does depend on the girl though... and how confident she is and or how extroverted she is.

• No, i am too shy to approach a man.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a bodybuilder. I went from 180lbs to 234 of muscle. I can confirm that women flock towards men with muscle bound physiques. Literally only on GAG do women say they don't like muscle. A lot of the times they say that because they don't like the ego associated with it.

Yes but do they come on to you this strongly? Like grope you in public stuff?

Depends on what I wear and the setting. Form fitting shit in a nightclub yes. Hoodie around campus.. nah.

shirt*

• That happens to me sometimes aswell. However, its often the ass the part they like to touch the most, for some reason lol