Why am I attracted to him?

So first off I'm a good girl, I never really go out and party and drink or do drugs. I take my job and education very seriously. I'm also pretty mature for my age, I never really take that many risks or step out of my comfort zone. I'm still a virgin and if someone smokes it a big turn off for me. So the other day I'm leaving class at my local community college and I see this guy leaning up against his motorcycle smoking a cigarette. He was tall, had dark brown messy hair, a leather jacket and I could see he had a tattoo. For some reason he kinda turned me on and I have no clue why. I don't even like guys who smoke cigarettes but for some reason he made it look sexy. Can someone tell me why I find him so interesting and why by him smoking its not turning me off

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be ready for more that a "good" boy would give you. I don't mean to be crude, but you brought up that you are a virgin, which means you are thinking about that and you thought that was relevant to the story.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you've watched a good TV show and enjoyed a character on there that did what he was doing, I don't know haha

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe because he's different

• Because you think he's a bad boy and women like bad boys.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like the stereotypical bad boy, maybe you're attracted to him because he's so... opposite?