When does a crush become love?

How can I know if I have a crush on him or if I've fallen in love with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you would like to see him whenever you need some tender loving care, listening ears, just company :D

Most Helpful Girl

• When you accept the other person the way they are without wanting to change them.

What Guys Said 4

• You know. You just need to admit it. If you think you might be in love or think you are falling in love, you are already in love but are afraid to even admit it to yourself

• You probably just have a crush on him especially if your not even dating. Falling in love with someone takes time and dating

• Love is when you know the person's horrible secrets and worst flaws and still think the world of them. What you're feeling now is infatuation, likely because he's pushed all your buttons and is a sexy mf.

• That's not love. That's infatuation and possibly borderline lust. I think that it is only and truly love if they feel the same way about you in return, otherwise it's just unrequited infatuation or lust.

What Girls Said 0