Do I have a chance if he is sort of seeing someone else?

There's a guy at work that I am really interested in, and I get a feeling he may be interested in me too until I found out he is sort of with someone else. Recently we were with a few other people from work out getting drinks, and they were pestering him about this girl he is seeing asking him questions and he got uncomfortable and weird saying "it's nothing, it's nothing at all". This is the first time I'm learning he is seeing someone, but I'm wondering why he got all weird and uncomfortable. Do you think it's because he didn't want me to hear? Do you think I should try a little more to get to know him, or let him come to me since he is seeing someone that who knows if he will have a future with or not?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he doesn't want you to know. If so he is either interested in you or he wants you both.

Assuming he is a good guy, he might have been trying for this other girl, but it isn't working and/or he is losing interest. And now you come along...

Give him a chance and show interest but don't let your heart get involved unless he is ready to decide.

• He may very well be in a very loose dating situation that is not exclusive and in the earliest stages of discovery. He may not be "feeling it" and is considering other options. I wouldn't hesitate in that situation.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should pursue someone who's dating someone already. Just take a step back, if they break up then you can always make a move.