Should I ask her out or no?

Im a college student, I just met this girl 3 weeks ago, so far we been really hitting it off. We take long walks together, she watchs movies while laying agaisnt me, she would piggy back me on my bike or out of nowhere, she even goes to the gym with me. This weekend she invited me to stay over at her house should i ask her out or did I get friend zone already?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you guys have a great relationship, whether it's just friend or more.

Maybe ask her what to bring when you stay over, see what she suggests.

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you waiting for? Christmas? Just ask her out already and see where it leads to. Sometimes you have to take your chances now instead of hesitating for too long, otherwise you might miss the chance entirely and wished you had done this or done that later.

Better have some flirting skills or a wingman or something in case. If you haven't learned how to flirt, kiss, etc. then maybe it's best you figure that part out first and learn as much as possible about them, either from YouTube or some other website on the internet that specializes in teaching guys how to flirt properly, kiss properly, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like you should ask her out. seems like you and her really like each other a lot. I definitely feel like you should ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you're necessarily friend-zoned. She may be waiting for you to make a move. If you're interested in her as more than a friend, ask her out.