What are your expectations from a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be aware of what each other likes, feels/dislike esp when it comes to disputes.

I hate confrontation, and etc

Always learning what's important to the other person/what makes him /her happy etc

If every thing is same , he likes same things that you do , same for things you hate, doesn't make it boring? Isn't it same as dating yourselves? ☺

Is it me? Just checking😜😜

lol what do you mean

Most Helpful Guy

• My dream girl is someone who always lives in the present, they're always there, to talk and everything. A girl who isn't consumed by technology all the time; they're not looking down at there phone or surfing the web or taking pictures but someone who's just there. Someone who prefers face-to-face human connection rather than artificial connection through social media. I'd like her to have a nice smile, eyes that light up, a sense of humour and she has to be down to earth. She's kind to everyone, she doesn't judge them or anything, she just excepts them for who they are. She also has to be loving, caring, kind, loyal and honest - being able to speak her mind about anything no matter what it is. I want her to be my best friend and vice versa. We have to be comfortable 100% with each other. So I guess that my expectations in a relationship...

She also has to be an old soul. Someone who likes old music and movies. I know that these are a lot of expectations and that I may not find this "girl" but I'm ok with that. If I find her I find her, If I don't find her I don't. I'm ok with being single all my life. I'm not going to be with someone just for the sake of being with them. It has to be the right person. The one that I truly love.

What Girls Said 19

• A companion and best friend who just cares for me unconditionally and who will love me at my worst :)

• hey, well at your age i definitely wouldn't of even thought of this as a question, which in itself is interesting to me. you just did it and went with it, can you imagine a time where the social media, mobile phones, computer access didn't play a part in your life and therefore your relationships? i think it was a much better easier time, people spoke on the phone or actually met up a lot more and when they did you didn't sit there on your bloody phones!!! perhaps if i was your age i would expect if i met a partner and we started to get serious we would sit together delete all old male female contacts, maybe god forbid quit facebook, twitter, instagram and when you were together switch off your phones and go old skool? how about that? xxxx

Thanks for advise but i don't get the real answer. I meet a lot of friends in person , i really use much of fb etc.

• Marriage. I don't people to pass time. I want a best friend, someone who respects me, respects my family, supports my decisions, like me they can't want kids, and respects my lifestyle. Those are the top things I can think of. If I think of anything I will comment it.

• that he proposes and we get married then build a future together, build a home (not house , home) and a family.

• For him to know me and help me become a better person and for me to do the same.

• Honesty and Loyalty and Always Open Lines of Convo.
    Good luck and Great question, @lazermazer. xx

• To have someone outside of my family who loves me for who I am. For them to be my best friend. Eventually, get married.

• Ideally?
    I would expect someone who's caring, trustworthy, and loyal to have my back and me my best friend and ally in life, who I can share everything with and perhaps one day get married and have a family.

In reality?
    I don't expect much

• Trust, friendship and having fun!

• Simply to be cared for, loved, respected, heard.

• Expectations:
    -he will always try to be compassionate and understanding
    -treat me with respect
    -ability to make me genuinely laugh and smile
    -able to be trusted and to trust me
    -kindness toward all humans and animals

• That it's a good relationship and we last <3

• Be Real. Be a Motivated Individual. And be in it for the long haul.

• To keep each other strong and have a great desire to make it last as long as forever

• A person that will see me in the worst moments and will decide to stay and love me. :)

• Honestly, loyalty, friendship, respect, fun

• Him to pay for every date
    heheh

• Marriage. I do not date people to pass time, fill a void or because I am horny. I want to find someone who I have things in common with, someone to grow with emotionally, someone who is willing to show me their world like what they do for fun or maybe their passion.

• Marriage. I'm at a point in my life where I am dating with a purpose that's greater than casual sex or fun flings. If he's not someone I'd consider marrying, then I am unwilling to engage in certain activities and experiences with him.

What Guys Said 15

• Loyalty and a loving heart a team player

• To make my life more enjoyable and fulfilling, otherwise what's the point?

• A best female friend for life plus the naughty activities.

• Liking spending time with each other, and being physically/emotionally/sexually intimate

• Good question - Nothing mind blowing just be in a better place than when I was single

• A best friend.

• A future I hope.

• I don't have expectations

• Emotional and physical intimacy. Trust, respect and companionship.

• Just someone who expresses thier love for me that's realy it.

• A best friend, no kids, loves me,

• I want cuddles kisses, hugs, waking up to her smile, being there for each other, baking cookies, love, hold me, sharing ice cream, always laughing, and stealing her lunch when she's not looking😆😆

• To love each other and stay together forever

• at least 3 years before going down the drain

• None. Expectations are pre-conceived resentments.