What to say to people when they ask why I dont have a girlfriend?

I've been single for a while now and its for a reason. I've realized i need to focus on myself and worry about my life other than being with someone for now. But people dont understand that and automatically think im depressed and need someone in my life. They try to hook me up with people and stuff and im just like "No, im good" What do i say to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to be Rude and crude, by telling Them, "Talk to the hand," Simply and Smartly tell Them: "I am just friends with them, and I haven't found the right one yet."
    If you don't Feel like Explaining to those who Don't put Bread on your table, Smile and Say, "I don't know. Never gave it a thought."
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them that you are focusing on yourself right now because you are trying to become a more well rounded person that will attract the best girl for you. As of right now you are not ready to be with a girl and don't want to fall into the same old trap. If they don't understand then just tell them that "I am sorry you don't understand, but I know what I am doing and it is the best thing for me right now."

What Guys Said 3

• Tell them the reason you're single is because you're focused on yourself and girls can be too distracting (which they can be for us dudes).

• Tell them that you are asexual.

• Tell them to mind their own f business if they don't like your true answer. You live your life as you choose.