Is this rude of him?

My friend Brianna is going out to dinner with my ex boyfriend and she asked if I can come and he said sure. Apparently he's only paying for her and himself. He told her that he's not paying for me. And she asked why he said because I want to date you not her and I bought her enough dinners when we dated. Is that rude? I get he doesn't have to pay for me I just feel like I'm the third wheel

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not polite, nice, or considerate yes. But he owes you nothing. He is right he's not dating you and by right he don't have to pay either. It's not rude it's just not nice or polite. How'd you feel if you work for your money and your a guy, and your ex wanted you to pay plus brianna. That's a bit steep nor did you agree to it either. So.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're literally crashing a date.. don't go. He doesn't want to pay for you because like he said he wants to date her. He doesn't actually want you there this time

What Guys Said 3

• She is dating your ex and you still reffer to her as your friend? Hmmm...

• you're the third wheel

• I don't want to treat you name but you are dumb (ledore XD). First his your ex you don't go to a dinner when he is here for your friend and second what kind of friend you have? Doesn't she knows (the bro code) that you should never date a friend's ex. And the not paying for you is kind of obvious he won't do it cause your his EX and he wanted your friend

What Girls Said 4

• First of all, why is your friend dating your ex? That's against girl code #1. Second, to answer your question, I understand where he's coming from - he's been put in an uncomfortable situation by you girls, poor guy. This can only work if you are all for sure okay with this situation. Otherwise, stay friends with Brianna but no longer be associated with your ex.

• You are the third wheel, he probably just agreed to let you come along to be nice to her

• She's a hoe? Talking to your ex?
    And yes, it's rude.

• Dummy why would you go?