My best friends boyfriend apparently moaned my name during sex. How do I fix it?

He actually told me after they had a huge fight and now she won't talk to me.
I've never come onto him at all when I asked him why the hell he'd do that he told me it's because he had seen me walk out the shower and was thinking about me. (I live with her) I'm absolutely horrified. My roommate won't even talk to me and I did nothing wrong!
Now I've even had to block his number because he won't stop texting me

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. It sounds like they deserve each other. But you sure don't deserve them!

Will she come around and speak to you if you ignore her back for a few days, or will she be vindictive toward you, destroy your property, spread the obvious rumor? If the former, I'd go with that. If it's the latter, I would confront her right away and let her have it (verbally, of course). While yelling at her remind her she's being such an ass that it isn't even possible to be her good friend when she so obviously needs one.

Most Helpful Girl

• hi and poor you, right your priority is to stabilise your relationship with your room mate, this is slightly different is she is not a close friend. i would disclose all information to her that has occurred between this man and you, shoot the messenger springs to mind. unfortunately any woman would be pissed if their man uttered another girls name thats natural, at the very least she will be jealous of you and in all fairness if it was a dream i could forgive but during sex thats bad, her anger is not really for you but you are at closest range. i would suggest siding with her as he is the tosser and go out drinking with her to show solidarity xx

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her the truth, if she doesn't believe it it's up to her.

• Oh shit, that's awesome

What Girls Said 0