How should I ask out my ex?

so me and my ex girlfriend started talking again recently and became very close friends and I herd from her friends that she still likes me a lot and I like her a lot still but the way we broke up was there was another girl who I liked at the time told her and told her I'm not interested in you rn and blah blah so how should I ask her out again cuz I can't just go over to her and be like "you wanna go out" or "you wanna go out again" there has to be something that states that I still like her and that what I did I know now is stupid but I don't know what I should say to her and I'm planing on asking her out tomorrow so please responded quickly thank you 😊

What Girls Said 1

• Just say " Hey - I think we should give it a shot again. You in?"

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing says a like you again like asking out someone you already have before. You should just let it go and find an upgrade like you was trying to before.

• "It's been lovely speaking to you recently, why don't we meet up for a coffee, when are you free?"