What do you feel when you're in love with a girl?

I just want to know if the same thing that goes grouch a girls mind goes through guys minds

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a strange thing. My mind never strays far from her. It becomes a constant problem for me to focus on anything but her. I want to touch her constantly, any way I can. Any amount of time spent together is never enough. All of this compounds day after day. And then, after awhile it slowly fades. Then after awhile Im just glad to have her. It become a sense of comfort and it's no longer a rush, but a nice soothing feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. They find it hard to focus on anything else.
    2. They dream of her.
    3. They can't fall asleep.
    4. They daydream situations of them together.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• I can't stop thinking about her, the butterflies omg😳😍i want to hold her lots. can't stop smiling when I think of her😀

• I do shit for her that I wouldn't ever do for anyone else an she makes me wanna be a better person

• Her boobs.

• I look at her, then at my wallet which is overfilled with money and decide: No fuck that cunt! I better go save that bunch of money and just order striptease girl!

• From your answer I can tell you're single and don't care about being with a girl you just want to fuck around sooo byyeeee you're the type of nigga that makes girls lose hope that their are good guys in this world.

• and girls are fit (that in strip clubs)

• Love is common sense leaving the body...

• Is like getting lifetime supplies of clothes, food, money. Note:This is example not real.

• what goes through a girls minds?

• I become irrational.

• Dreams and endless possibilities that can become a reality with both working together as one.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!